6 Night All-Inclusive South Africa EZULWINI Photo Safari Package for 2 Guests
Item Number: 118
Time Left: 19d
Opening Bid: $5,000
Online Close: Jul 31, 2020 10:00 PM EDT
Bid History: 0 bids
6 Night All-Inclusive South Africa EZULWINI Photo Safari Package for 2 Guests from Ezulwini Photo Safari Lodges, South Africa
The 6 night Ezulwini safari for 2 guests all-inclusive auction package is an amazing, relaxing yet exhilarating, luxury, bucket list experience perfect for couples, families, groups, corporate destination meetings, retreats and the like to create a lifetime of memories for all.
Additional guests, nights and/or upgrades are welcome at a discount anytime during planning. I will be with them during their entire planning!
Aims And Philosophies of Ezulwini:
1. To purchase land for conservation and to assist in the preservation of endangered and exceptional habitats. (Balule was in fact started by Laurence Saad, founder of Ezulwini, who initiated its’ first meeting and named the reserve).
2. To promote eco-tourism, uplift the local population and the sustainable utilization of local products, so as to benefit the environment and all of the people dependent on it.
3. To preserve the cultural heritage of the local people.
4. To practice environmentally-friendly policies, including a policy of non-interference with nature (considering the past devastation wreaked by culling, burning, and fencing of the Savannah).
5. To conduct Environmental Impact Assessments, before embarking on any project.
6. To interfere with nature only to restore the status quo before man’s intervention (restoring biological diversity and reversing extirpation, by introduction of game which was previously present; prevention of man-made erosion; removal of exotic plants; restoration of seep lines.) The more natural the system, the better it works (ask your ranger to explain the interdependent relationship between knobthorn trees and giraffe, or the symbiotic relationship between fig trees and wasps!).
7. To live in harmony with nature and the planet’s natural evolutionary pace, minimizing our impact on the environment. To limit ourselves to the sustainable utilization of the earth’s resources, so as not to deplete or damage the resource, but only harvesting the yield, (e.g. fire-wood, water, fish, and game.) Waste should be classified according to degradable (which should be used for compost) and non-degradable (which should be recycled).
9. To coexist with and consider our fellow man (e.g. noise, trespassing and littering can cause serious disturbance to neighbors.)
10. To engender a spirit of cooperation, so that the objectives of Balule, in the expanding and smooth running of the reserve, are attained.
Ezulwini Video: https://youtu.be/nZl8u4F037A