A Farm Basket from Lewis Waite Farmer Network
Item Number: 265
Time Left: CLOSED
Online Close: Oct 24, 2021 11:59 PM EDT
Bid History: 7 bids - Item Sold!
Your Farm Basket will include:
- One 8oz bag of Battenkill Brittle from Battenkill Wholesome Foods, Arlington VT
- One 12oz Honey Bear from HarryÂs Honey House, Cambridge NY
- Wild Rice Soup Mix from Healthy Gourmet Kitchen, Scotia NY
- Tuscan Tortellini Soup Mix from Healthy Gourmet Kitchen, Scotia NY
- 16oz Organic Whole Grain Radiators from Sfoglini Pasta, West Coxsackie NY
- One 12oz bag of Polaris Granola Clusters from TogaNola, Middlegrove NY
About Lewis Waite Farmer Network:
- Your one-stop source for local, farm fresh, all natural, artisanal, and organic foods.
- Lewis Waite Farm raises 100% grass fed and finished beef and non GMO pasture raised pork.
- We partner with over 60 small farms and producers from NYS and VT to offer the best of what our region produces
- Our producers are dedicated to quality and small batch processing
- Our product line ranges from our own meats to raw milk cheeses to dozens of organic pantry staples and ready to eat options
- We make it possible for family farmers to work together to meet the growing demand for local, sustainable food
- We partner with UPS to ship anywhere in the Northeast USA
- We make regular, scheduled deliveries to several CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture groups) in New York City, Long Island and the Hudson Valley.
- We have local delivery routes serving the Saratoga region through Southwestern Vermont. We believe you should know where your food comes from, and what goes into it.
You can read about the curated group of small farms and producers we work with on our website: lewiswaitefarm.localfoodmarketplace.com. If you have questions, just email or call us and we will find the answer for you straight from the person who grew or made your food.
Farm Basket may be picked up at Manhattan Country School (150 West 85th St) or hand delivered within Manhattan