Total Wine & More: Private Wine Class for up to 20 Guests
Item Number: 107
Time Left: CLOSED
Online Close: Oct 30, 2021 7:20 PM EDT
Bid History: 1 bid - Item Sold!
Private Wine Class for 20: Treat your friends, family and fellow wine lovers to a private wine tasting and class for up to 20 people in a Total Wine & More classroom near you (Laurel and Towson, Maryland, Alexandria, Ballston, Chantilly, Leesburg and McLean, Virginia).
Total Wine & More will host an event that is certain to impress you and your guests. Enjoy a tour of the land and learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region so unforgettable. Taste a variety of premium, hand-selected wines and discover hidden treasures from the wine region of your choosing. One of their wine experts will present and discuss each delicious wine during your two-hour class, which can be arranged as a seated class-style or more casual walk-around event. Total Wine & More will provide all necessary stemware and educational handouts for tasting notes. Choose from:
- Wine 101: In Vino Veritas - Identify key components of wine and explore how to pair with the right food to
make your next dinner party a success!
- Beautiful Blends: The Most Carefully Crafted Wines - Join us to explore the art of the blend, from easy-drinking domestic reds to the great white wines of Bordeaux and the Rhone.
- New World, New Wines: Exploring the Southern Hemisphere - Discover how the Old World’s native grapes and long wine-making traditions have helped shape how we make and enjoy wine all over the world.
- Vive La France - Explore the greatest wine-making regions in France so you can master our wine aisles and any restaurant wine list!
- Into the Wild: Walla Walla Willamette & Pacific Northwest - Take a tour of the Pacific Northwest! Learn about the very best from Washington Wine Country to Willamette Valley, Oregon.
- From Tip to Toe: A Wine Tour of Italy - Explore many distinctive wines of Italy, from sparkling Proseccos and crisp Pinot Grigios to the Sangiovese-based wines of Tuscany to rich, dark reds of Sicily.
- California Uncorked: Napa Valley & Beyond - Explore the red and white wines that have brought acclaim to Napa Valley, Sonoma, Amador and the Central Coast.
- Here’s to Bottles that Pop: Great Sparkling Wines - Nothing is better than a bottle of bubbly! Learn about our favorite sparkling styles, food pairings and, of course, champagne!
Must contact Total Wine & More online in advance to make reservations. You'll need the original certificate with the code and to select "Private Class" to register for your tasting. All guests must be age 21 or older. Minimum attendees is 14. Classes cannot be held on holiday weekends or the last seven weeks of the year. Four weeks notice is required from request date. Certificate expires on October 30, 2023.
*PLEASE NOTE: If the certificate is redeemed in one of their New Jersey stores, customers will only taste four wines by state law instead of eight.